Naturopathic Medicine Week 2016 is being celebrated across Canada May 9-15. I am holding a free talk with Q&A to introduce those curious about how a naturopathic doctor could play a role in their healthcare.
Topic: Intro to Naturopathic Medicine
When: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 from 6-7pm
Where: 373 McNabb St, Unit 3, Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6B 1Y9
Limited Space. Call to RSVP your spot (705) 450-6410
We will discuss:
- The principles of Naturopathic Medicine
- A brief history of Naturopathic Medicine in Canada
- The training Naturopathic Doctors receive
- The therapies offered by Naturopathic Doctors
- Where Naturopathic Medicine fits into the Canadian healthcare system
- Some of the current Naturopathic research findings
Join the event page on Facebook.